Traffic Advocacy –Driving Precautions
- Before driving on the freeway, perform a security check on your car.
- No speeding or overloading.
- No drunk driving.
Comply with the regulations of the road authority.
- No driving, overtaking or reversing cars on road shoulders.
- No arbitrarily changing lanes or street racing.
- Keep a safe distance from the car in front.
- Driving in the specified lanes in accordance with regulations; large vehicles or slow cars must not occupy the inner lane.
- When entering themainlane from the ramp, you shouldusethefast lanetotherighttoincrease speedgradually, confirm asafedistance, and then enter themain lane.
- When leaving the freeway or entering a ramp connection system with congestion, stop or wait in line and do not use the main lane or road shoulders to intentionally overtake and interrupt the waiting line.
- Yield the road immediately when hearing the sirens of on-duty police cars, ambulances, fire engines, rescue vehicles or construction vehicles.